Monday, August 10, 2020

Pictures of Belly Bloat

 Hello all!

As you know, fibroids can be the size of a pea, or they can eventually become the size of a grapefruit! Mostly, they remain somewhere in between... in many cases, their size can make a woman appear several weeks pregnant as they fill the womb...

For example, all of these are pictures of me from over the years (many are before I even knew about having fibroids). I currently look approx. 2 months pregnant, and have for quite a long time... tune in to a future post to hear all about my new collection of super-comfy maternity pants!








Some of the above photos date back to about 2010... so something was already beginning and would just worsen over time. Along with a slowly growing belly, I also experienced worsening cramps and heavier flow! It just doesn't get better... 

Anyway, I'm getting hesitant to wear the white sweater-dress pictured above (on my 26th birthday), because it's really begun to emphasize "the bloat".  My response to "Oooh, what are you expecting?" will be, "a hysterectomy."

No comments:

Post a Comment